BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thoughts

Tonight after we lost electricity I had to walk into Kat's room to reset the monitor which does not turn back on when the electricity comes back on. While I did this as quietly as possible so as not to wake Katerina, I looked down at her sleeping in her crib. She was all scrunched up in one side so small and cute.


I think Kelly and I would have been happy in our own little world with our nieces and nephews had we not adopted or had a child. But having Kat in our world for the past eight months certainly makes me think that I could never have imagined how happy she makes us feel. How just looking at her in her crib makes me smile. I would never, in a million years (or however many years I would have lived probably a few less than a million), thought she could make this much of a difference. Makes me, and I am sure Kelly, feel this good and happy.

Just felt like putting this out there. As I am sure most of you feel the same about your little princesses and princes, it is amazing how these little ones can make us feel as parents, adopted or not.

0 comments: