BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Russian Visa Application

Just began completing the Russian Visa Application for the trips to come. We have not received the dates yet but I figured this would be one less thing we needed to do when we did get them. This is a tougher application than the US Passport. Last two employers not including the current one is tough because I have been self employed for seven plus years. My wife had an easy last one but but had to go back to her college days to find the second one. The forms I was provided were also small. I was able to find the application online in PDF format which made it much easier because I am able to type the information in and then print it out. Plus this means only typing it once for each of us rather than writing it out three times.

All worth it in the end though to get our Katerina!!!

0 comments: