BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some ideas

Our friend's page about their adoption from Russia had some really nice things on it. I really like their time line as to the process. When they started it and when each thing occurred after the start (i.e. what happened along the way). I think I will copy their great post and do a similar post this week.

Hopefully!

Thanks M & R. Initials are used because it is their choice to determine what is public and what is private about their adoption. It is not my choice to make any of their information public. Although we know who they are and they know who we are and we share information through other sources as well, I just feel it is best to keep their anonymity on my site because it is not mine to give out.

1 comments:

Maggie and Randy said...

You can copy whatever you would like.There is a lot of cute blogger layouts outhere. I did the search and Randy did the work. If you guys need help Randy can help he's really good at it.