BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our First Night Together

Katerina took a little bit to get down in the crib but finally fell asleep. I sat by the crib for awhile so she knew we were still here. In my mind, helping with the change of scenery. Who knows if it really helped. Kelly fell asleep at the same (near 8:30-9:00 ish). While quite tired, I was sucked in to finishing Dan Brown's Lost Symbol so I was up until midnight. At about three AM Katerina woke up so we gave her some warm milk which she heartily drank. Then fell asleep quickly until just before 7 AM.

For me, it mean a typical night in Russia of falling asleep for a few hours then awake for an hour or two and then back to sleep for as much time as I could get. Will certainly lead to a nap this afternoon when Katerina naps.

0 comments: