BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Been a long time since I posted - Sorry

First let me apologize for the delay in posting. We have been hectic with a move to a new but old state. Plus work has had me quite busy. My day is now watch Katerina during the day while Kelly works and then when she gets home, our responsibilities switch. Kelly watches Katerina and I go to the basement and work for the next few hours.


We moved in July from Connecticut to Massachusetts, both for job opportunities and to be closer to our family. This is where we are both from and most of our family is still in the area so it is nice to be home. But as you can imagine, packing a 4 bedroom house and moving it to another state with a young to watch can be time consuming.

But that being said, I will post a few times over the next couple of days with updates about where Katerina is these days and what has been going on in her life. And, how she is doing.

0 comments: