BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Climbing and Bruises

Katerina woke up yesterday morning with a shiner. Our first thought was, what in the world happened. We do not recall bumping her face like that, nor crying during the night.


I guess we are going to have to get used to this. She has become a crazy little climber girl. She will climb out of anything. Came upstairs to dinner from my office and found her on the kitchen table which is a high table. She was just sitting there waiting for dinner. Needless to say I was shocked she was able to get out of her high chair and on to the table.

Earlier this week she took her first big tumble right in front of me. I saw it happening but could not get to her in time to catch her. It hurt to hold her while she cried. I said to kelly, "the scary part is this is not going to be the worst fall she takes, in the coming years." That thought stinks but is true.

0 comments: