BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Great Blogs

The one great thing about our adoption besides Katerina, is the people we have met because of it. From the organizations who have helped us to the other adopting families. Through one of our friend's blog, we have linked to others and read their stories. Sometimes this makes us feel a bit lucky because our process went quickly and relatively smoothly. Other times, it makes us feel bad for our friends and fellow adopting families. It also makes us feel happy to see so many cute little boys and girls coming to loving families in the USA.


The other great thing about reading these blogs is it gives us ideas and things we should look into and look forward to. They also make me think, "I wish I had done that." To name a few, Randy and Maggie had a timeline of there process which we liked so we did something similar. It was nice because we were able to. The one that is a bit disappointing is Amy & Kevin's taking a picture of their little girl every month in the same, or at least very similar, outfit. I wish I had thought of something like that. We have pictures but that is such a great thing guys. Kudos.

There are other blogs I have read some of or most of which have had great things. But those two have stuck out.

When I first started writing our blog it was to be more or less a notebook for Katerina's future use. So she could see what her parents did to bring her home. I guess some of these other things would have added to that for her.

0 comments: