BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scrap Books & Pictures

So I am trying to finalize Katerina's "my family, my journey, Memory Book" for her. Trying to use the right terminology and find appropriate pictures is not as easy as it may seem.


We also decided to clean out old clothes that no longer fit Katerina which led us to looking at other things we have. This is included two scrap books.

The first one, Randy and Maggie's, is so beautifully done. Maggie must have spent a ton of time on it. This made it easy on me because it meant I only needed to find pictures to fit the pages.

The second one, a gift from Kelly's best friend, is a gorgeous album and nice suggestions. But, I have to fill in the data and pictures. That one is going to be a lot of work.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that while we feel like we take a lot of pictures and video of Katerina, we really don't. We take a lot of photos of the event we are at but not at a lot of events. Hopefully that makes sense. We need to take more pictures of our little princess.

0 comments: