BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

Randy & Maggie have a great day tomorrow - Katerina has a tough day ahead tomorrow

Congrats to our friends Randy, Maggie and little P who will finally be together tomorrow and on their last step in Russia before coming home a brand new family!!! A very good day indeed. From my blog I notice the weather even looks decent in Moscow right now. Even a bit warmer than in New England. Good luck and I hope you guys are able to take in some sights while you are there.


Katerina, on the other hand, had a tough day tomorrow. She gets the last of her immunizations for awhile and also gets a flu shot. She has a cold right now as does Dad thanks to her. So I guess as good a time as any for her to get these shots. That being said, her cold which entails stuffy and runny nose has not effected her otherwise. Still acting the same as she always does. I wish I could the same for me. I catch her cold and it hits me much harder than her: lucky little girl.




2 comments:

Maggie and Randy said...

Thanks...we hope to still get her today. There is a snow storm going on today in Vlad with 2-4 inches of snow predicted. GO figure...Moscow looks warmer, but rain the next week. Hope we can at least see the Kremlin! Thanks for the well wishes.

amy said...

Hope Katerina's shots go smoothly and you both get better!