BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome Home Polina

Katerina, Kelly and I welcome home Maggie, Randy and their beautiful little girl Polina.


I remember how relaxed we were to land at JFK with Katerina and that was after being in Moscow for a total of six days. It was supposed to be seven but we were delayed leaving due to a vicious wind and rain storm in NY. I can only imagine how good they must feel about stepping foot at the airport and then their home after being away for nearly a month.

Best wishes guys!

2 comments:

amy said...

Polina is such a cutie!

Craig you had asked me how big Clara is now... I just got around to measuring her. She is 31.5 inches tall and just under 22 lbs at 19.5 months old. How big is Katerina now? Are you all feeling better?

Craig & Kelly said...

Katerina is between 31 and 32 inches tall. I did not think it was a very efficient measuring the last time we saw our doctor. Not that it matters much.

She weighs about 25 pounds I think it was. She will be 21 months old on Thanksgiving.

It seems Clara has grown by leaps and bounds since you brought her home. She obviously found the perfect parents for her :). We, Kelly and I and you and Kevin, obvioulsy are quite lucky parents to have found such special little girls.