BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tid Bits from the week

* Katerina received four shots this week including her first of two flu shots. After her first vaccination run, she ran a very high fever so we expected the worst after the last one and this one. Nothing at all. I hate watching her get shots and cry but obviously it's for her best. She also got a xylophone as her toy for this set of shots.


* I get a bit disappointed when people do not say "hi" back to Katerina at the mall or when we are out. She is a very outgoing little girl. She says "hi" to just about anyone. When people do not hear that is one thing. But when they do and ignore it, I feel kind of sad for Katerina.

* We got to play outside today as the weather was so nice. Into the 60s which was needed for me. I had been a bit ill this past week so I needed the fresh air. Katerina loved going for a ride in her wagon and playing on the slide.

* We are preparing for Christmas which will be very big. While Katerina will only be 22 months old, and next year's will probably be cooler for her, but her first with us will be big nonetheless. Lots of books, puzzles, toys, etc. Our little girl will be spoiled for at least a little while (probably much longer than that by her dad).

* This would make a few of my friends happy from my past job at the American Hockey League. While watching the Bruins lose in a shoot out to the Blues, Kelly decided she would be okay with Katerina playing Hockey. I shudder at living the hockey parent life style. Maybe we will stick to soccer ha ha!

0 comments: