BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Putting things together

We have a conference call scheduled for Monday to discuss our itinerary/schedule while in Moscow. The first two days are ours for tourist stuff. I think we will spend most of that time at the Kremlin and Red Square areas.

More importantly is trying to get everything we need for the trip. Small things like warm clothes, hand warmers, scarf and hat. Kelly may need a pair of comfortable boots for walking to help with her sore foot. If I am lucky I may be able to get everything together this weekend so I can still play Volleyball on Tuesday. Getting everything ready also includes at the office though which is my larger concern.

I have to get to the Customs Border Patrol to have my laptop approved. Believe it or not, I can bring it out of the country with no problem. But if I do not have a receipt when I enter the US coming home it is possible that I would have to pay customs on it. So I need a form to prove I owned before I left the country. Who knew?

All worth it in the end!

0 comments: