BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update after taking some time off to recuperate

Okay, so after the hectic trip back, which will get its own post, I took some time to get back into my normal routine. I have slept a ton and had to work from home yesterday when my car would not start (needed a new battery). But I am back at it now and will make posts as things pop up.

We now wait for notification of the court date which will be our second trip. Once the judge approves of us as the rightful guardians of our little Katerina we have to wait ten days for his decision to become official. We will travel back two weeks after this to get Katerina and take care of other paperwork with visas and passports, etc. We are being told all of this should be done by the end of March and possibly a few weeks sooner.

0 comments: