BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Shower

Kelly had a family baby shower yesterday. We received an amazing amount of gifts including toys, car seats, stroller, a ton of clothes, and a bunch of other things. She has another one scheduled for this coming weekend for hospital friends.

All I can say is Thank you. For my family members who gave us more than we could have expected, I say wow and thank you. It was kind of weird being in the room taking photos while Kelly opened the gifts. Every one in the room, besides Kelly and I and my niece, had kids. "Oh that is a good thing" or "definitely good to have that" made me feel good about the gifts we received. So once again thank you to all and especially Sonya, my mother, Kelly's mother and my step-mother who put the shower on. THANK YOU!

0 comments: