BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Some time around 10:30 local Moscow time this morning, Kelly and I became parents.

For Kelly's parents, this means they are grandparents for the first time. For my parents, it means they are grandparents again.

For my siblings and their spouses, you are aunts and uncles again!!!

And to my many nieces and nephews, you have a new cousin today!!!

I will post more on the process later but for now we are eating lunch and then heading out to get Katerina's picture for her passport and visa.

2 comments:

Maggie and Randy said...

So happy for you two. Soon she'll be home forever. Randy and I can't wait to get together with you and finally see the pictures.have a safe trip back!

Craig & Kelly said...

Thanks guys. We can't wait to share them with you and then have you share yours with us. Not sure what are schedule is this weekend but it may be possible to get together so long as I am not too tired.