BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two visits

We got to see Katerina twice today.

The first visit was tougher than our visits in December, especially for me. For the first time, she seemed a bit frightened of me and cried at times. Especially when Kelly was sitting with her and I was standing in the room. We were also in a room just off of the sleeping quarters which meant Katerina could hear her care givers. She certainly looked their way a lot.

The second visit was better. She was still at times a little more suspect of me but had was much better and had no problem being held by me. I think she is going to be Mommy's little girl at least early on.

Now on to news about Katerina. She seems longer now. She is crawling although we did not see that. She even walks a little bit when someone holds her hands out in front of her. She certainly likes to stand. Each time we left she stood in the crib/play pen at the door and looked at us. with a little help from the care givers she even waived good bye.

0 comments: