BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Visa & Travel

We have sent out our applications for Russian Visas today. This time we will be able to get a double entry because the two trips are within 30 days. Saves us a little money but more importantly just saves us from having to fill out the application again.

We also have our flights booked and a hotel for the first trip. Have not booked the hotel for the second trip yet because we need to confirm a crib and that we can be in the same type of room. When I searched for rooms they nearly doubled in price by adding an infant to the search. Seems crazy but we shall see.

1 comments:

Maggie and Randy said...

We are very happy for you guys I know its hard to believe with all this complaining and whining we are doing I should say its mostly me because I am a woman and I am all emotional about this. Randy tries to cheer me up but it never works. Hopefully we can get together soon.