BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Certificate of Citizenship

We just got Katerina's certificate of citizenship in the mail!!! Now there is more to her citizenship than just a stamp in her Russian passport. Woo Hoo!!! Looks like tonight I will be working on getting her a social security number and starting the process for her first American passport. The finishing touches on her citizenship.


Also, the certificate says it is punishable by US Law to copy, print or photograph the certificate so I will not do so. But this raises a question in my legal mind. Specifically would a scan be considered a photograph because it is clearly not a copy nor a print. I prefer to scan such documents so I do not completely lose them in case of emergency (flood, fire, etc). Oh well this one will be one of a kind with no back up in my possession.

0 comments: