BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Updates

Katerina is crawling like crazy now, speeding around the house on her hands and knees when we put her down. For a brief few seconds tonight she stood on her own before crashing down on the bed. What I call "booms." Her hair is continuing to grow in quickly since we got home.

We have been taking her outside although usually in the car as we have places to go. She is getting used to the car.

Kelly went back to work this weekend so the tough starts for me tomorrow. As I will be the stay at home parent as well as trying to squeeze two hours a day of work into the schedule. Will be early to bed nights for me now. And preparing cases whenever I get a chance.

WEll a few minutes to read before bed now that Katerina is finally sleeping. Good night folks.

0 comments: